Mark is a family man that has lived in the City of Brooklyn Park for over 38 years. Runs a business with his wife in Brooklyn Park: Hennepin Home Health Care, Inc., servicing over 2,000 clients and employing over 350 people.
He has been a public servant to Brooklyn Park:
- Firefighter for over 20 years
- City Council
- 2005 to 2008 in the East District
- 2017 to 2020 in the Central District
- Commission Liaison to EVERY Brooklyn Park Commission
- Commission Member: Economic Development Authority
- Graduate of Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bachelor of Science from Augsburg College
- Majors in Economics, Marketing & International Business
His business degree and common sense approach help him to make good decisions when it comes to the interest of our city. Mark is ready to help the city grow its tax base, so that its citizens don’t have to pick up the burden.